January and February 2018
Saturdays: 1:30 PM – 3:30 PM
$25 for 2 hours. Supplies provided.
- January 20: Jim Ransom — Learn how to make and use tools for wheel throwing.
- January 27: Greg Gregg — Learn how to make and use tools for handbuilding and sculpture.
- February 3: Pam Baldwin — Learn to make paintbrushes with natural sustainable animal fur.
- February 10: Karen Hackney — Decorating with Bubble Glaze. Bring a bisqued piece.
- February 17: Nikki Svarverud — Taking the mystery out of cone 10 reduction glazes.
Bring a bisqued piece.
Students may purchase ready-made tools from instructor if you don’t want to make your own.