- No one above the age of three (3) will be allowed in the building without a mask or face shield. No Exceptions. Those claiming a medical issue as a reason for not wearing a mask will not be allowed entrance. If used, face shields must cover the eyes and wrap around to the side of the face. In addition, the shield must extend below the chin to meet the standards of the CDC & the ADA.
- Everyone entering the building will use hand sanitizer and report to the Monitor’s Desk to sign in and have their temperature taken. Everyone is required to sign in and out of the studio. On recommendation of the CDC, anyone with a temperature above 100.3 will not be allowed in the studio.
- During class time, there will be no open studio. Open studio times will be posted on the door and copies made available at the front desk and on line.
- Anyone outside the studio and within 12 feet of the building will wear a mask.
- Total number of patrons inside the building is strictly limited to 15 people: 6 on wheels, 6 on hand building, and 3 in the glaze area. Staff and monitors are excluded from this number.
- Cross-ventilation is required whenever any patrons are in the building.
The WAC Board of Directors and Staff