Help support the Willamette Art Center!
Please make a monthly or one-time-only tax-deductible donation to support the WAC’s ongoing operations that include rent, utility bills, facility and equipment repairs, salaries, clay, glazes, and insurance — the necessities that keep our doors open and our programs going strong. We also seek your donations to help maintain, improve, and expand our facility and outreach programs, including these current needs:
- New pottery wheels to equip our former gallery so that it can be used for additional classes and open studio. Our 14 class offerings fill very quickly, sometimes within an hour. We have a long waiting list of patrons each term who hope to take classes.
- Support of our scholarship fund which allows community members in need to take classes.
- Help with Family Clay Sunday expenses which is a low-cost, weekly family event that is extremely popular.
- Support for ongoing repairs, upgrades, and maintenance of our kilns.
- Offset the increased shipping costs on our large, bulk clay and other supply orders.
- Sponsorship of individual schools requesting to be part of our Artists in the Schools program.
Your donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Friends of the Visual Arts, dba The Willamette Art Center, is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization (Federal Tax ID# 20-3892277) and a member of the Oregon Cultural Trust. We consider our finances as a matter of public record, and we welcome any and all donors to inquire, at any time, exactly how their generous gifts are being used.
Every donation, big or small, is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your support!